By Trey Nash
Many books introduce C#, but when you do not have the time to learn 1200 pages, speeded up C# 2008 offers every little thing you want to find out about C# 2008 in a focused 500 pages of must-know details and most sensible practices.
C# 2008 bargains robust new good points, and sped up C# 2008 is the quickest route to mastery, for either skilled C# programmers relocating to C# 2008 and programmers relocating to C# from one other object-oriented language.
You'll fast grasp C# syntax whereas studying how the CLR simplifies many programming initiatives. you will additionally study top practices that verify your code should be effective, reusable, and powerful. Why spend months or years getting to know the simplest how you can layout and code C# whilst this ebook will assist you do issues the perfect method, correct from the start?
- Comprehensively and concisely explains either C# 2005 and C# 2008 features
- specializes in the language itself and on the best way to use C# 2008 proficiently for all .NET program development
- Concentrates on how C# beneficial properties paintings and the way to most sensible use them for strong, high-performance code.
What you are going to learn
- How C# works with and exploits the CLR
- how one can use arrays, collections, and iterators
- find out how to deal with occasions with delegates and nameless functions
- tips to layout and use time-honored forms and methods
- the right way to thread successfully and robustly
- the best way to use the C# 2008 nameless forms, lamba expressions, and extension methods
Who is that this publication for?
If you are an skilled C# programmer, you must know the way C# has replaced with C# 2008. If youre an skilled object-oriented programmer relocating to C#, you need to ramp up speedy within the language whereas studying the most recent beneficial properties and methods. In both case, this e-book is for you. the 1st 3 chapters succinctly current C# basics, for these new to or reviewing C#. the remainder of the e-book covers all of the significant C# gains, in nice aspect, explaining how they paintings and the way top to take advantage of them. no matter what your historical past or desire, youll treasure this publication for so long as you code in C# 2008.
Read or Download Accelerated C Sharp 2008 PDF
Best programming: programming languages books
This advisor describes tips to use Oracle interMedia Java sessions. This consultant is for builders or database directors who're attracted to storing, retrieving, and manipulating multimedia info in an Oracle database, together with builders of multimedia specialization purposes. clients of this advisor must have event with Java and JDBC.
Constructing purposes with Java™ and UML specializes in the craft of constructing caliber Java software program. The e-book introduces the basics of the Unified Modeling Language (UML) and demonstrates how you can use this general object-oriented notation to construct extra strong Java functions that satisfy clients' specifications and stand the try of time.
- Grundlagen der Informatik für Ingenieure: Eine Einführung mit C/C++
- Tcl/Tk 8.5 Programming Cookbook
- PHP / MySQL avec Flash 8 (French Edition)
- Learn OLE DB Development With Visual C++ 6.0
Extra info for Accelerated C Sharp 2008
Also, if it’s not expressive enough for your needs, you can define new custom “attributes” that are easily included in the metadata for a type. In the managed world, just about every entity in a program with a type can have metadata attached to it, including classes, methods, parameters, return values, assemblies, and so on. Attribute class, and then you can easily associate an instance of your custom attribute to just about any entity in your assembly. With metadata, you can access and examine type definitions and the attributes attached to them.
The method will fail, and unless you have an exception handler in place, it could terminate your application. That’s not something you want to happen in your code that is running on a production server somewhere. It is always best to find bugs at compile time rather than run time. That is the moral of this story. If you were to use the first version of ComputeAvg, the compiler would have told you how ridiculous it was that you were passing an instance of Apple. This is much better than hearing it from an angry customer whose ecommerce server just took a dirt nap.
5. Using C++/CLI, standardized in Ecma-372 and first made available with Visual Studio 2005, you can use generics and templates together. 6. This is referred to as either a closure or a variable capture. 0 includes some great new features. Most of the new features are stepping stones designed to support Language Integrated Query (LINQ). Nevertheless, all of them are extremely useful when used individually outside of the context of LINQ. Many of them allow programmers to employ functional programming techniques more easily.